Bloom Session 6
In this session, we will learn how to get a create a custom page in a book.
Choose a Collection
- The main window appears. Click Other Collections. The Open/Create Collection dialog box appears.
- Select English Books collection. The main window reappears.
Create a book
- In the Sources for New Books pane, click Basic Book.
- Click Make a book using this source.
- In the Front Cover, enter a title.
- To create a custom page, click Add Page and select Custom and then click Add This Page. A custom page is displayed and ready to be edited.
- Demostrate how to create a custom page with 10 equal picture frames.
- Click Change Layout when done to begin to use the page.
- Note that a developed custom page is only available in the current book.
- Create a custom page that is equivalent to Picture in Middle.
- Create another custom page that contains 6 textboxes and 3 picture frames.
- Create another custom page that contains 3 pictures and 4 textboxes, one of which is a title textbox at the top of the page.