Create a new Project in WeSay
1. Start WeSay Configurstion Tool
The WeSay Configuration Tool dialog box appears
2. To create a new project, select Create New Blank Project.
3. Type piglatin as the new project. Select Choose Language and select Latin. Change language name to be displayed to PigLatin. Then click OK.
4. In the What would you like to call this project text box, enter PigLatin. Click OK.
5. Click Tasks. Select which tasks to enable. Select Dictionary Browse & Edit, SIL-CAWL Word List, History and Gather Words by Semantic Domain and History. In the Gather Words by Semantic Domain task, check Allow a short definition to be collected along with each word.
6. Click Input Systems. Explain.
7. Click Fields. Select Word, Citation Form, Definition, Gloss, PartOfSpeech, SILCAWL, Semantic Domain and Note. Explain Setup tab.
8. Click Actions. For Export to SFM, select Make Visible. For Make OpenOffice Document, select Make Visible. For Export to XHTML, select Make Visible. For Send/Receive, select Make Visible.
9. Click Interface Language. Explain
10. Click Backup.
11. Click Option Lists.
12. To run WeSay for the current project, click Open in WeSay.