Session 1: Scripture App Builder
Build a Hymn book app with text-audio sync (Audacity)
Build a Story book app with pictures and text-audio sync (Audacity)
Build a Scripture app with text-audio sync (aeneas)
Build a Scripture app with text-audio synch (HearThis)
- Participants will use Audacity to label audio files for text-audio synchronization.
- Participants will build a hymnbook app with text-audio synchronization.
- Without talking, everyone line up according to birthday month/day. Whoever’s birthday is close to today’s date we will sing to that person and record in Audacity.
- Each person open Audacity and let’s all record Happy Birthday again.
- Show what they are going to do in Audacity in creating label files, exporting them and then putting them in SAB.
- Open Manuals/Scripture-App-Builder-4-Using-Audacity-for-Audio-Text-Synchronization.pdf
- Work in pairs, reading the manual on one laptop and following the directions on the other.
- Create a label file for Happy Birthday and build an app with audio-text synchronization.