Morning Sharing Time
|Monday, Mar 11||Frans|
|Tuesday, Mar 12||Doug|
|Wednesday, Mar 13||
|Thursday, Mar 14||Pam|
|Friday, Mar 15||Okumo|
|Monday, Mar 18||
|Tuesday, Mar 19||Benedict|
- Music: The speaker will work with the music accompanist to select the songs relevant to their message for the day.
- Speaker: This person will choose and bring one verse that shows the Biblical truth they want to bring across. After reading the verse they should tell a story (testimony) for not more than 10 minutes. The story should illustrate the verse they have just read. At the end, read the same verse again as this helps to really bring home the point.
- Pause: This helps to visualize and also allows for reflection
- Prayer Request: At the end of the talk, someone will share how we can pray for the organization they represent.
- Prayer: The person (speaker but he can also assign) praying will stand and lead in a short prayer for the intention mentioned in 4 above and then ask God’s blessing on our day.
This is just a suggested sample so feel free to modify it as best suits you.